Schweiger Dermatology Group is always looking for outstanding team members to join our ever growing work family!
Benefits to working at Schweiger Dermatology Group:
• Generous vacation and personal day policy*
• Generous sick day policy
• Comprehensive medical coverage*
• Health Savings Account (HSA)*
• Dental, vision plan options
• Flexible spending plans including medical, dependent care, parking and transit options
• Short term and long-term disability insurance*
• Company paid life insurance and AD&D ($50,000)*
• Supplemental life insurance and AD&D for employee, spouse and children*
• Employee discount programs including cosmetic services and products
• Hands on experience in the field of dermatology
• Growth opportunities
• Office transfer opportunities
*indicates benefits for full time employees
What do we look for in candidates?
Candidates who have focus on customer service, teamwork, strong interpersonal communication skills, innovation/creative problem solving skills and are able to adapt to a growing company are key. For more management roles the ability to respond quickly and/or proactively to challenges of a growing organization and who value mentoring and coaching staff are important as well.
Interested in joining Schweiger Dermatology Group?
Please fill out the form below for the following positions:
- Physician Assistant
- Regional Manager
- General Manager
- Credentialing Specialist
- Billing Associate
- Phone Receptionist
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Medical Assistant
- Human Resources Intern
- Administrative Intern
Schweiger Dermatology Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Schweiger Dermatology Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Schweiger Dermatology Group expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.