Ann M. John, M.D.
Dr. Ann M. John is a board-eligible/certified dermatologist, who practices medical, cosmetic, and surgical dermatology at Schweiger Dermatology Group.
Her special interests include dermatologic oncology, pigmented lesions, facial optimization, and skin of color. She approaches her patients with a wholesome and warm attitude, providing them evidence-based treatments on a vast array of dermatologic conditions, including rosacea melasma, and rejuvenation. She has trained extensively with injectable fillers, including Juvederm, Voluma, Restylane, and Sculptra, neuromodulators such as Botox, Xeomin, and Dysport, lasers for hair removal, resurfacing, and rejuvenation, chemical peels, and microneedling. She also performs PRP for rejuvenation and hair restoration.
As a New Jersey native, Dr. John was a member of the prestigious accelerated BA/MD program with Rutgers University and Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, where she received full scholarship and graduated at the top of her class. She then pursued residency in dermatology at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, where she served as Chief Resident in her final year. She is dedicated to scholarly advancement of the field, with over 40-peer reviewed publications on dermatologic surgery and cosmetic surgery in top dermatology journals. She has also presented her research at national meetings.
She is currently pursuing an ACGME accredited fellowship in Mohs micrographic surgery, dermatologic oncology, and facial reconstructive surgery at Schweiger Dermatology Group.
- Medical, Cosmetic, and Surgical dermatology
- Special Interests: Dermatologic Oncology, Pigmented lesions, Facial optimization, and Skin of Color
- Vast array of dermatologic conditions, including Rosacea Melasma, and Rejuvenation
- Injectable fillers, including Juvederm, Voluma, Restylane, and Sculptra, neuromodulators such as Botox, Xeomin, and Dysport, Lasers for hair removal, resurfacing, and rejuvenation, Chemical peels, and Microneedling
- PRP for rejuvenation and hair restoration