Jodi Grossfeld, M.D.
2020, 2021, 2022
Jodi Grossfeld was born in Flushing, New York and moved to Southern California as a teenager.
She graduated from UCLA with a B.S. in psychobiology and was a member of Phi Beta Kappa. She received her medical degree at the University of Southern California where she was president of Alpha Omega Alpha medical honors society as well as graduating with highest distinction and receiving the Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence. She continued on at the Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center where she completed her dermatology residency and was Chief Resident in her third year.
Upon completion of her residency, she stayed on at the University of Southern California as a clinical instructor in dermatology until moving to the bay area where she worked in private practice. Dr. Grossfeld has been awarded the Top Doctor Award for the past 15 years in a row and intends to continue to provide excellent service in the years to come.
Dr. Grossfeld is very happy to relocate back to New York and her roots. She practices medical dermatology as well as cosmetic procedures such as; laser, chemical peels, sclerotherapy, fillers and Botox.
- Awarded the Top Doctor Award for the past 15 years in a row
- Medical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Chemical Peels
- Graduated from UCLA with a B.S. in Psychobiology
- Member of Phi Beta Kappa
- Received Medical Degree at the University of Southern California
- President of Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honors Society
- Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence
- Dermatology Residency from Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center