Karyn Pagano, PA-C
Karyn Pagano is a certified Physician Assistant at Schweiger Dermatology’s Mattituck location.
Karyn has ten years of experience as a practicing Physician Assistant and graduated with Honors from Stony Brook University. She received her undergraduate degree in Biology and Psychology with a Pre Medical focus from Stony Brook University.
Karyn is an advocate for sun protection and skin cancer screening. Her goal is to decrease the number of skin cancer morbidities and mortalities, by prevention and early detection.
Meet Karyn Pagano, PA-C
- Certified Physician Assistant
- 10 years of experience as a Physician Assistant
- Active mentor to Pre Med/PA students
- Medical and Surgical Dermatology
- Skin Cancer
- Acne treatments
- Warts and Molluscum
- Chemical Peels
- Intense Pulse Light Treatment
- Dermal Fillers
- Bachelor’s Degree from Stony Brook University
- Physician Assistant Studies from Stony Brook University, Health Sciences Center
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, New York State Society of Physician Assistants
- Member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants