Kaydi Gaines, PA-C
Kaydi Gaines is a certified Physician Assistant specializing in medical and cosmetic dermatology.
Kaydi received her Bachelors of Science from Florida State University and participated in a Dermatology Research and Practice Scholars program in Tallahassee, Florida before going on to complete her Masters of Medical Sciences in Physician Assistant studies at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Kaydi provides a wide range of dermatologic care, such as skin cancer screenings and treatment, acne treatments, psoriasis, rashes, eczema, surgical excisions, botox, fillers, laser hair removal, chemical peels and light therapy. Kaydi is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Medical & Cosmetic Dermatology
- Undergraduate degree from Florida State University
- Masters in Medical Science from Nova Southeastern University in Florida
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants