Nhan Nguyen, M.D., M.S.
Dr. Nhan Nguyen is a board-certified dermatologist at Schweiger Dermatology Group.
Dr. Nguyen received his Bachelor of Science in biomedical/biochemical engineering from the University of Southern California and a Master of Science in physiology and biophysics from Georgetown University. He received his medical degree from the University of Hawaii, John A. Burns School of Medicine and completed his internship in Internal Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco-Fresno. He went on to complete a postdoctoral dermatology clinical research fellowship at Columbia University and dermatology residency at New York Medical College in New York City. Dr. Nguyen has been published in several peer-reviewed journals, and is a member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery and the American Academy of Dermatology.
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Published in Peer-reviewed Journals
- General Dermatology
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical/Biochemical Engineering from the University of Southern California
- Master of Science in Physiology and Biophysics from Georgetown University
- Medical Degree from the University of Hawaii, John A. Burns School of Medicine
- Internship in Internal Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco-Fresno
- Postdoctoral Dermatology Clinical Research Fellowship at Columbia University
- Dermatology Residency at New York Medical College in New York City