Sang H. Kim, MD
Sang H. Kim, MD, is board certified in dermatology and is a fellow of the American Academy of dermatology. She has had extensive training in all aspects of adult and pediatric dermatology. Her training in dermatopathology provides her with a unique vantage point in her approach to dermatologic conditions.
Dr. Kim received her undergraduate degree from Yale University, where she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in biology. She earned her doctorate from New York University School of Medicine and then completed a dermatology residency at the University of Chicago, where she was chief resident. She then completed a fellowship in dermatopathology before joining Connecticut Dermatology Group in 2006.
In 2013, Dr. Kim’s family relocated to Charlotte, North Carolina where she worked in the dermatology department of Mecklenburg Medical Group, a large interdisciplinary medical practice. She and her family moved back to Connecticut in 2016.
Dr. Kim’s special interests include detecting and treating skin cancer, evaluating rashes and skin growths, and performing cosmetic laser procedures.
- Board certified in dermatology
- Fellow of the American Academy of dermatology
- All aspects of adult and pediatric dermatology
- Detecting and treating skin cancer
- Evaluating rashes and skin growths, and performing cosmetic laser procedures
- Undergraduate degree in biology from Yale University
- Doctorate from New York University School of Medicine
- Completed dermatology residency at the University of Chicago, where she was chief resident
- Fellowship in dermatopathology in 2006