XTRAC: The new psoriasis light treatment
For those who suffer from psoriasis, life can be a roller coaster. Some days are good and some are very bad. It all depends on how your skin is acting up. Finally, there is a new light treatment for psoriasis that really works—and works fast. It’s called XTRAC and it’s just one of the amazing tools dermatologists can now use to clear up chronic skin conditions, such as psoriasis.
How XTRAC for Psoriasis Works
Xtrac works by clearing the symptoms of psoriasis with a beam of UVB light that only targets the areas on the skin affected with psoriasis, leaving the healthy skin around the lesions unaffected, and healthy.
XTRAC Light Treatment for Psoriasis is Now Available at Schweiger Dermatology
Schweiger Dermatology is thrilled to offer XTRAC, the new psoriasis light treatment that uses a highly targeted beam of therapeutic UVB light to clear the symptoms of psoriasis. Here’s what you can expect from XTRAC:
- A painless and simple treatment with no downtime and short sessions
- Relief from psoriasis without having to use messy topical creams
- XTRAC is covered by most insurance plans
- XTRAC is a long-lasting treatment for psoriasis, you can expect several months with no symptoms
- XTRAC is a great way to treat scalp psoriasis
- XTRAC is also an effective treatment for vitiligo
You don’t have to just live with psoriasis. There’s finally a new light treatment to heal the symptoms of psoriasis. Schedule an appointment for XTRAC now.