Brittney Danberry, PA-C
Brittney Danberry is a certified Physician Assistant specializing in cosmetic and general dermatology at Schweiger Dermatology Group in New York.
Brittney received her Bachelor of Science from the University of Wisconsin and went on to complete her Master of Clinical Medical Sciences in Physician Assistant studies from Barry University in Miami Shores, Florida. Brittney has had experience with both medical and cosmetic dermatology treatments while working in South Beach, Florida. Some of her experiences includes acne, eczema, rashes, full body skin exams, biopsies, Botox, lasers, and fillers. Brittney is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
- General Dermatology including but not limited to: acne, rosacea, psoriasis, warts, full body skin checks, skin cancers
- Fillers and Botox
- Laser treatments for acne scars, pigmentation, anti-aging and many more
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology from University of Wisconsin- Madison
- Master of Clinical Medical Science Degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Barry University Miami, Florida
- Member of American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member of Society of Dermatology for Physician Assistants