Schweiger Dermatology Group In-Office Safety Protocols
For Schweiger Dermatology Group the health and safety of our patients and staff is top priority. Our in-office safety policies are aligned with the latest guidelines issued by the CDC and local government officials related to COVID-19.
Safety Policy for Medical, Cosmetic and Hair Restoration Dermatology Patients:
- Patients will undergo screening questions and receive comprehensive instructions about our new policies prior to their appointment.
- To minimize contact, we will offer patients virtual check in and check out.
- Patients will be instructed to come to the office wearing a mask.
- Patient temperatures will be checked via forehead scanners upon arrival to the office.
- We have reorganized our offices to maximize social distancing and cleanliness.
- We are asking for patients to arrive at their appointment alone. For children and adult patients who require a caretaker, one adult may accompany the patient.
- Patients who are sick or have had exposures to COVID-19 will be rescheduled.
- Offices will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Teledermatology appointments remain available for patients who prefer to be seen virtually.
Safety policies for office & staff:
- All of our staff have completed training on all new workflows and infection prevention measures.
- All of our clinical staff will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) during patient encounters to include masks and eye protection.
- Our exam rooms are sanitized before and after every patient visit.
- All SDG team members will be screened for symptoms and/or fever daily prior to coming to work.
Schweiger Dermatology Group is committed to providing the best medical & cosmetic dermatology near you. Our priority is to provide you the best dermatologists and hair restoration solutions while adhering to the CDC guideline for safe and high quality dermatology care.
We recommend that you do not delay your dermatology appointments during the Covid-19 pandemic. We have taken all precautionary measures to safeguard your health and to provide you the best skin care treatments near you.