Realize the value of your practice. Join Us!
Reasons to consider selling your practice to Schweiger Dermatology.
- Easing the daily stresses of managing the practice
- Improving work-life balance
- Retirement or scaling back
- Access to the latest technology and training
- Desire for support and resources a large group can offer
- Joining many of the region's top dermatologists
What our providers say
new equipment and even built a new modern office for us. It has now been 4 years since I joined SDG, it continues to be a great place to work at and seeing patients as my only responsibility is simply wonderful.”
Why your peers are joining Schweiger Dermatology Group
- Founded and led by practicing physicians
- Proven track record of growth through new technology & marketing expertise
- Seasoned management team focused on daily operations and maximizing provider returns
- Opportunities for provider and staff development and advancement
- Annual ownership opportunity
- Transparency in all areas of our business
- Cash payment for practices
Medical Leadership Team
Comprised of practicing physicians with a focus on identifying clinical improvement opportunities, new guidelines, and the latest in treatment options for diseases of the skin.
Eric Schweiger, M.D.
Founder & CEO
Julie Gessin, PA-C
Chief Operating Officer
Glen H. Crawford, MD
Chief Medical Officer
Jeremy Fenton, MD
Jason Miller, MD
David Goldberg, MD
Director of Cosmetic, Dermatology and Clinical Research
Colleen Crandell, MD
Regional Medical Director