Jeremy Fenton, M.D.
2020, 2021, 2022
Jeremy S. Fenton, M.D. is a Board Certified dermatologist practicing both cosmetic and general dermatology. He serves as the Medical Director for Schweiger Dermatology Group and is a Clinical Instructor at Mt. Sinai Hospital.
Dr. Fenton received his undergraduate degree from Yale University, graduating magna cum laude. After his completion of a Post baccalaureate Premedical Program at Columbia University, Dr. Fenton attended the NYU School of Medicine, where he received the prestigious Marion B. Sulzberger Award for excellence in dermatology. Dr. Fenton trained in internal medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC and completed his dermatology residency at Vanderbilt University, where he was chosen to serve as chief resident.
Dr. Fenton has been has been included in Castle Connolly Medical’s “America’s Top Doctors, recognized by New York Magazine on their list of Super Doctors Rising Stars for several years and was selected by the Mt. Sinai Dermatology Department as teacher of the year. He has participated in basic science and clinical research studies over the years, publishing papers and giving presentations on the subjects of sunscreen efficacy and the treatment of acne and disorders of pigmentation.
Prior to pursuing a career in dermatology, Dr. Fenton worked as a financial analyst in prominent NYC-based investment banking and private equity firms.
Watch Dr Jeremy Fenton providing botox to a patient
- Medical Director for Schweiger Dermatology Group
- Practicing dermatology for 15+ years
- Clinical Instructor at Mount Sinai Hospital
- Board-Certified Dermatologist
- General and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Laser therapy
- Botox & Fillers
- Undergraduate degree from Yale University (Magna Cum Laude)
- NYU School of Medicine, where he received the prestigious Marion B. Sulzberger Award for Excellence in Dermatology
- Residency at Vanderbilt University, where he was chosen to serve as chief resident