Brittany N. Davis, MSBS, PA-C
Brittany Davis is a board-certified physician assistant specializing in general and cosmetic dermatology.
She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology with a minor in Public Health at Drew University in Madison, NJ. Brittany then attended The University of Toledo College of Medicine in Toledo, Ohio where she received her Master of Science degree in Biomedical Science with a concentration in Physician Assistant Studies.
- Board-certified physician assistant
- Member of Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, American Academy of Physician Assistants, New Jersey State Society of Physician Assistants
- General Dermatology: Atopic Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Vitiligo
- Cosmetic Dermatology: Neurotoxin Injections, CoolSculpting
- Completed her Bachelor of Arts in Biology with a Minor in Public Health from Drew University, Madison, NJ
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences: Physician Assistant Studies from The University of Toledo College of Medicine, Toledo, OH
- Earned certifications in The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Certificate of Completion for CoolSculpting