Hanna Kim, MD
Dr. Hanna Kim is a highly skilled dermatologist with expertise in medical dermatology and special interests in surgical and laser cosmetic procedures. Dr. Kim has earned numerous accolades for her quality and patient-centered care.
In 2017, she was chosen by her physician peers as a Castle Connolly Top Doctor. Dr. Kim was also named a 2017 Top Doctor by Hudson Valley magazine.
Dr. Kim attended Yale College where she received her undergraduate degree in Biology. She received her medical degree from Yale University School of Medicine, and she completed her dermatology residency at New York University and Boston University/Tufts University. Dr. Kim began her clinical practice as a member of the Harvard Medical School faculty where she taught medical students and dermatology residents and developed her interests in medical and cosmetic dermatology. In 2008, Dr. Kim moved to New York City and joined the dermatology faculty at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine as Assistant Professor and Clinical Director in the Department of Dermatology. Most recently, Dr. Kim has been in private practice in the Hudson Valley region of New York, and she is excited to join our new Greenwich office.
Dr. Kim enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and pilates. She lives in Bronxville, NY with her husband and three children.
- Highly skilled dermatologist
- Earned numerous accolades for her quality and patient-centered care
- Began her clinical practice as a member of the Harvard Medical School faculty
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor in 2017
- Named a 2017 Top Doctor by Hudson Valley magazine
- Member of American Academy of Dermatology
- Medical dermatology
- Surgical and laser cosmetic procedures
- Undergraduate degree in Biology from Yale College
- Medical degree from Yale University School of Medicine
- Completed her dermatology residency at New York University and Boston University/Tufts University