Karen Gordon, M.D.
Dr. Gordon graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Emory University, then earned her medical degree from New York University School of Medicine.
Dr. Gordon completed an internship in internal medicine at Yale New Haven Hospital and a residency in dermatology at The New York University Medical Center in New York.
Dr. Gordon’s research interests have included melanosomal biogenesis, treatment of Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis, Stevens Johnson Syndrome and Erythema Multiforme Major. She has published the results of her clinical research and presented her findings at national meetings. Dr. Gordon has special expertise and interest in both pediatric dermatology and women’s skin problems.
- Board certified dermatologist
- Board certified by American Board of Dermatology
- General Dermatology
- Graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Emory University
- Medical degree from New York University School of Medicine
- Internship in internal medicine at Yale New Haven Hospital
- Residency in dermatology at The New York University Medical Center in New York