Meera Pradeep, MS PA-C
Meera Pradeep, PA-C graduated from Thomas Edison State College, NJ with Bachelor of Arts in English.
She earned her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from University of Medicine and Dentistry, NJ. After her initial years practicing Dermatology and Urgent Care where she gained considerable experience, she focused solely on Dermatology where she found her passion.
Meera has rich and varied experience in treating adult and pediatric dermatology patients. She has strong surgical skills with extensive experience in biopsies and excisions. She also does cosmetic procedures including Botox, laser hair removal, chemical peels and PRP injections. She takes great pride in taking care of her patients and has a very loyal patient following. She strives to make every patient visit a worthwhile experience.
Meera is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and is a member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Experienced in Dermatology and Urgent Care
- General Dermatology
- Skin Cancer Screening and Treatment
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Extensive experience in biopsies and excisions
- Cosmetic procedures including Botox, laser hair removal, chemical peels and PRP injections
- Graduated from Thomas Edison State College, NJ with Bachelor of Arts in English
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant from University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey