Dr. Charisse Dolitsky is a native of New York and graduated Summa cum Laude with a B.A. degree in chemistry from CUNY Brooklyn College.
Upon receiving her Doctor of Medicine from SUNY Downstate College of Medicine, she completed an internship in internal medicine at NYU Hospital Medical Center, Bellevue Hospital. She then went on to complete a residency in dermatology at SUNY Health Sciences Center of Brooklyn, where she was chosen as Chief Resident. During her training in dermatology, Dr. Dolitsky did extensive research with laser surgery as well as acne.
Dr Dolitsky has been in private practice on Long Island for over 25 years and has extensive experience with medical dermatology, treating adults and children, as well as non invasive cosmetic and laser procedures. She previously held a teaching position at SUNY Downstate Department of Dermatology for many years and and has held staff positions at the former Long Beach Medical Center, South Nassau Communities Hospital, and currently at Grandell Rehabilition and Nursing Center. Dr Dolitsky is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. The doctor is also a member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the Society for Investigative Dermatology, and the Women’s Dermatologic Society. She has lectured on skin cancer detection and prevention and has participated in numerous community skin cancer screenings.
Dr Dolitsky has been selected by the Castle & Connolly Guide as one of the best doctors in the NY/Metropolitan area each year since 1999, and by Newsday as one of Long Island’s Top Doctors, each year since 2009. She has also been named as one of Castle Connolly’s Exceptional Women in Medicine for 2018.
- Medical Dermatology
- Adult & Pediatric dermatology
- Non invasive cosmetic and laser procedures
- B.A. Degree from CUNY Brooklyn College
- Doctor of Medicine from SUNY Downstate College of Medicine
- Internship in Internal Medicine at NYU Hospital Medical Center, Bellevue Hospital
- Residency in Dermatology at SUNY Health Sciences Center of Brooklyn
- Fellow of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Member of the Society for Investigative Dermatology
- Selected by the Castle & Connolly Guide as one of the best doctors in the NY/Metropolitan area
- Selected by Newsday as one of Long Island’s Top Doctors
- Named as one of Castle Connolly’s Exceptional Women in Medicine for 2018