Jinel Patel, NP
Jinel Patel is a certified Advanced Nurse Practitioner specializing in medical and cosmetic dermatology at Schweiger Dermatology Group.
She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree at Kent State University in 2015 where she completed a one year accelerated nursing program. She graduated in 2020 with Master of Science in Nursing degree at Fairleigh Dickinson University.
Jinel has a broad range of medical, surgical, and cardiac experience from prestigious facilities such as Cleveland Clinic and Morristown Medical Center.
She began her medical career as a Nurse Practitioner by completing the APP training program at Schweiger Dermatology Group, where she trained alongside top dermatology providers and gained firsthand experience in both cosmetic and medical treatments.
Jinel’s goal is to provide compassionate and quality care through patient education, disease management, and prevention.
- 5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse in Cardiac Outpatient and Acute Care Settings
- Completed the APP training program at Schweiger Dermatology Group
- AANP certified through the American Nursing Association
- Medical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences in Biology, Minor in Psychology from Rutgers University
- Bachelor of Sciences in Nursing from Kent State University
- Master of Sciences in Nursing from Fairleigh Dickinson University