Dr. Christine M. Shaver is a board-certified dermatologist and Mohs micrographic surgeon. During her Mohs fellowship, Dr. Shaver developed advanced surgical skills that she now uses to perform follicular unit transplant (FUT) and follicular unit extraction (FUE) hair transplants.
Dr. Shaver graduated from M.I.T. with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. She then studied medicine at New York Medical College and graduated at the top of her class with distinguished Alpha Omega Alpha honors. She completed her Internal Medicine internship at Yale University and dermatology residency at Drexel – Hahnemann hospital in Philadelphia, serving as Chief Resident. Dr. Shaver completed her surgical fellowship in Los Angeles where she was trained by Dr. Bernstein’s mentor, Dr. William Rassman.
As an alumna of M.I.T., Dr. Shaver has a natural inclination to apply technological advancements to her work and uses the ARTAS Robotic System for FUE procedures. She also has a special interest in the field of hair cloning and hopes to someday use this to allow all her patients to be eligible candidates for hair transplantation.
As a member of Bernstein Medical, Dr. Shaver combines years of education with compassion and an extraordinary aesthetic eye to empower her patients and offer natural results.
Dr. Shaver is head of the Manhattan office where she and Dr. Bernstein perform hair transplants daily. In addition to surgery, she runs the Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) programs.
- Board Certified and Mohs Micrographic Surgery Fellowship-trained Dermatologic Surgeon
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Hair Loss
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Meticulous Hair Transplants using Advanced Surgical Skills
- Bernstein-Rassman Methods of FUT and FUE
- ARTAS Robotic System for FUE Procedures
- Special Interest in the Field of Hair Cloning
- Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) Technique
- Precise Hair Tattooing
- Extraordinary Aesthetic Eye
- Graduated from M.I.T.
- Degree in Medicine from New York Medical College
- Graduated with Alpha Omega Alpha Honors
- Internal Medicine Internship at Yale University
- Dermatology Residency at Drexel – Hahnemann hospital in Philadelphia