Salvatore Sciurba, PA-C
Salvatore has been a board-certified physician assistant since 2005, specializing in general and surgical dermatology for patients of all ages.
Before becoming a physician assistant, he spent years identifying cancers and infections in cytology. He received the Antonin Kostecky Student of the Year Award from the New Jersey Association of Cytology in 1998. He brings this meticulous inspection ability to the skin cancer screenings he performs for his patients at DermOne.
“My approach to skin care is simple, take your time, be thorough and treat everyone with respect.”
- Board-Certified Physician Assistant (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants)
- More than 20 years of experience
- General and surgical dermatology
- Skin cancer screenings
- Undergraduate Degrees from University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/Rutgers University, NJ,
St. Vincent’s Catholic Medical Center/Bayley Seton Hospital, NY
- Professional degrees from American Academy of Physician Assistants,
Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants and American Society for Clinical Pathology