Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Updated on March 27
Our main priority is to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
We are now offering telemedicine video visits from the comfort and safety of your own home. Emergency onsite care is available at select locations. To determine if an in-person visit is necessary, please consult your provider during your video visit.
Safety is our top priority:
- We are taking every precaution possible, conducting extra cleanings of waiting areas, exam rooms, and frequently touched surfaces.
- We have implemented screening measures to ensure that patients that are at high risk for Coronavirus (COVID-19) are postponing appointments, and if necessary, can receive remote consultations.
- If you’re not feeling well or are still recovering from an illness, we ask that you reschedule your appointment and you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more between yourself and other people
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces
- Get medical attention early if you have fever, cough or difficulty breathing
- Mild symptoms should still seek medical care and stay home until recovered, if possible
Please reference the CDC website for the latest updates about the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are here for you through this challenging situation facing our community.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover Your Mouth when coughing and sneezing.
- Social Distancing of 6 feet or more between yourself and other people.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces.
- Get medical attention early if you have fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
- Mild symptoms should still seek medical care and stay home until recovered, if possible.
- Guidance for Health Care Professionals: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/hcp/index.html
- Exposure Risk Assessment: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/risk-assessment.html
- For businesses: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/guidance-business-response.html
- For healthcare settings: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/healthcare-facilities/index.html
Local/State Departments of Health (Have jurisdiction on all COVID-19 issues)
- NY Department of Health: https://www.health.ny.gov/
- PA Department of Health: https://www.health.pa.gov/
- NJ Department of Health: https://www.nj.gov/health/
- NY City Department of Health: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/index.page
- Philadelphia Department of Health: https://www.phila.gov/departments/department-of-public-health/