Amy H. Tank is a physician assistant certified by the National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants.
She is licensed to practice medicine in the states of New Jersey and New York. Amy completed her education through the physician assistant dual degree program at Seton Hall University in South Orange, New Jersey. In 2011, she received her Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Biology. In 2013, she received her Master’s Degree of Science in Physician Assistant.
Amy completed a post-graduate PA dermatology fellowship at Skin Laser & Surgery Specialists of NY and NJ. During her six-month fellowship she received comprehensive training in both medical and cosmetic dermatology under the direct supervision of Dr. David Goldberg. She has extensive experience performing various cosmetic procedures, including laser skin rejuvenation, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, tattoo removal, vein treatments, pigmentation correction, and laser hair removal. She is also expertly trained in cosmetic fillers and injectables to help patients achieve a natural, youthful look. She also treats medical patients of all ages for rashes, acne, rosacea, vitiligo, psoriasis, eczema, and for comprehensive full body exams. She also performs medical procedures such as biopsies and surgical excisions. Amy is also a lead investigator in our world-renowned research department.
She is an active member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, the New Jersey State Society of Physician Assistants and the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
- Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Laser skin rejuvenation, Chemical peels, Microdermabrasion, Tattoo removal, Vein treatments, Pigmentation correction, and Laser hair removal
- Cosmetic fillers and injectables
- Rashes, Acne, Rosacea, Vitiligo, Psoriasis, Eczema, and Comprehensive full body exams
- Performs medical procedures such as Biopsies and Surgical excisions
- Lead investigator in our world-renowned research department