Katelin is a licensed and certified Nurse Practitioner at Schweiger Dermatology Group.
Katelin began her education at the University of Delaware where she received a Bachelor of Science degree. She then worked as a medical assistant at a dermatology office for two years, where her interest and passion for dermatology began. Katelin went on to receive her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Pace University where she completed a one year accelerated nursing program. She worked as an oncology nurse for three years while going to school to become a nurse practitioner. She graduated from Pace University in December 2019 with her Master of Science degree in Family Nurse Practitioner studies.
Katelin completed the dermatology fellowship program at Schweiger Dermatology Group, where she participated in vigorous training in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology alongside top dermatology providers.
- Completed the Advanced Practice Provider training program at Schweiger Dermatology
- Extensive training in MOHS skin cancer surgery and surgical dermatology
- Three years of experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute care setting
- Specializes in general dermatology, surgical excisions of benign lesions, and cosmetic dermatology
- Bachelor of Science from University of Delaware
- Board-Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (ANCC)