Kendra Joseph is a certified physician assistant at Schweiger Dermatology Group. Kendra is skilled in general and cosmetic dermatology.
Kendra graduated Magna Cum Laude from State University of New York at Albany with a bachelor’s degree in psychology and biology before completing her physician assistant training at Stony Brook University.
Kendra is an expert in the evaluation and treatment of many skin conditions, including eczema, psoriasis, acne, acne scars, mole removal and hair loss. She has a special interest in conditions commonly affecting skin of color such as keloids, skin discoloration, and ingrown hairs to name a few. She uses treatment modalities such as Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment for hair loss, LED light treatment, intralesional injections, biopsies, chemical peels and lasers to achieve the best results for her patients’ skin.
Kendra is an active member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the New York State Society of Physician Assistants (NYSSPA) and the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (SDPA) where she is currently a Diplomate Fellow Candidate.
Kendra promotes incorporating a healthy diet, regular exercise, spirituality, and stress reduction for optimal skin, hair and nail health. Kendra enjoys engaging her patients in their care, answering their questions, and educating them so they can be empowered in making informed decisions about their health. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, a good laugh with her friends and family and shopping for a great pair of shoes!
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the New York State Society of Physician Assistants (NYSSPA) and the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (SDPA)
- Diplomate Fellow Candidate at the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (SDPA)
- Expert in the Evaluation and Treatment of Skin Conditions, including Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, Acne Scars, Mole Removal and Hair Loss
- Special Interest in Conditions commonly affecting Skin of Color such as Keloids, Skin Discoloration, and Ingrown Hairs
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment for hair loss, LED light treatment, Intralesional injections, Biopsies, Chemical peels and Lasers
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from State University of New York at Albany
- Physician Assistant Training at Stony Brook University