Message from our CEO & Founder
Offices to Reopen May 4
I hope this letter finds you well and that you and your family are safe and healthy during this unprecedented time.
I want to share with you that beginning May 4, we will be reopening our offices with reduced hours and enhanced contact precautions. As an essential business, we feel that it is important to be able to offer care to those who need us, including many of our patients with untreated skin cancers awaiting surgery and other important medical dermatology issues.
We know that providing a safe environment for our patients and our employees will be of utmost importance as we enter a “new normal”. Our approach follows all of the guidelines from the CDC and local health officials for specialty medical practices. Some of our new protocols include:
- New virtual check in and check out
- Social distancing techniques that include fewer patients and providers in the offices
- Assessing patients for COVID-19 risks prior to coming into the office.
- Temperature checks of all patients
- All Schweiger Dermatology staff will be wearing personal protective equipment at all times
Please click here to read about our enhanced safety precautions. While we are putting extensive safety measures in place, we understand that some patients will prefer to delay treatment or conduct a video visit. For these patients, we will continue to care for them remotely.
Eric Schweiger, M.D.
Chief Executive Officer