Bhoomi Thakkar, PA-C
Bhoomi Thakkar is a certified NCCPA Physician Assistant with Schweiger Dermatology Group.
Bhoomi graduated with her bachelor’s degree in biology from NJIT, after which she completed the BS/MS physician assistant program at D’Youville College in Buffalo, NY. Bhoomi always knew her passion was dermatology and started training with Dr. Richard Berry as soon as she graduated in 2018. She is well adept in treating a variety of dermatological conditions such as but not limited to acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, hair loss, warts, rashes etc. She has experience with Botox for hyperhidrosis and PRP. Bhoomi also has experience with allergic conditions and rashes from working with New York Allergy and Sinus Centers. Bhoomi aspires to provide the best patient care by being compassionate and ensuring patients understand and agree with their treatment plans.
- Certified NCCPA Physician Assistant
- Worked with New York Allergy and Sinus Centers
- Acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, hair loss, warts, rashes
- Botox for hyperhidrosis and PRP
- Allergic conditions and rashes
- Bachelor’s degree in biology from NJIT
- BS/MS physician assistant program at D’Youville College in Buffalo, NY
- Trained with Dr. Richard Berry