Eleanor is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner which enables her to treat patients of all ages across the entire life span.
Eleanor has been working in Dermatology since 2013 after graduating Monmouth University with Honors. She is committed to providing high-quality care and building strong patient relationships. She specialized in both medical/surgical dermatology and cosmetic dermatology. Her forte is prevention and education and her treatments are tailored to each individual patient with respect to their lifestyle. She prides herself on providing collaborative care to deliver the ultimate patient experience. Eleanor provides a wide range of dermatologic care including the screening and treatment of skin cancer, acne, rosacea, psoriasis and eczema management.
While attending Bloomfield College for her baccalaureate degree in nursing, she received the Florence Nightingale Award for nursing excellence. She brings over 15 years of emergency department patient care experience to Schweiger Dermatology Group, which includes serving as both a Certified Emergency Nurse and the Assistant Director of Patient Care at Community Medical Center in Toms River, NJ.
- Eleanor is a member of the Dermatology Nurses Association, National Academy of Dermatology Nurse Practitioners, Emergency Nurses Association, New Jersey State Nurses Association and Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International.
“I pride myself on providing personalized care to enable each patient to achieve beautiful and healthy hair, skin and nails.”
- Board-Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- Member of the Dermatology Nurses Association, National Academy of Dermatology Nurse Practitioners, Emergency Nurses Association, New Jersey State Nurses Association and Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International
- Over 15 years of experience
- Medical/Surgical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Emergency department patient care
- Screening and Treatment of Skin Cancer, Acne, Rosacea, Psoriasis and Eczema Management
- Florence Nightingale Award for nursing excellence
- Under Graduate degree from Ocean County College, NJ and Bloomfield College, NJ
- Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner, Monmouth University, NJ
- Dermatology Residency from St. John’s Episcopal Hospital, NY