Eleanor Dominguez-Curatolo, FNP-BC
Eleanor has been practicing dermatology since 2013 and is committed to providing high-quality care and building strong patient relationships.
While attending Bloomfield College, she received the Florence Nightingale Award for nursing excellence. She brings over 15 years of emergency department patient care experience to DermOne, which includes serving as both a certified emergency nurse and an assistant director of patient care at the Community Medical Center in Toms River, NJ.
“I pride myself on providing personalized care to enable each patient to achieve beautiful and healthy hair, skin and nails.”
- Board-Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- Over 15 years of experience
- General Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Emergency department patient care
- Florence Nightingale Award for nursing excellence
- Under Graduate degree from Ocean County College, NJ and Bloomfield College, NJ
- Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner, Monmouth University, NJ
- Dermatology Residency from St. John’s Episcopal Hospital, NY
- Professional Memberships from Emergency Nurses Association,
New Jersey State Nurses Association and
Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International