Jennie B. Nally, MD
Jennie B. Nally, MD, is a board-certified dermatologist with extensive training in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology.
Dr. Nally graduated from Dartmouth College in 1995 and Yale University School of Medicine in 2003. She completed her dermatology residency at Cornell University New York Presbyterian Hospital just prior to joining Connecticut Dermatology Group in 2007.
She enjoys working with patients of all ages and providing comprehensive evaluations and treatments for a wide range of skin conditions.
Her special interests include prevention and early detection of skin cancer, pediatric dermatology, and dermatologic issues specific to women. Dr. Nally is very knowledgeable regarding skin care and cosmetic procedures end uses her expertise to help her patients achieve optimal skin health and appearance.
- Board-certified dermatologist
- Member of American Academy of Dermatology
- Medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology
- Prevention and early detection of skin cancer
- Pediatric dermatology
- Dermatologic issues specific to women
- Graduated from Dartmouth College and Yale University School of Medicine
- Dermatology residency at Cornell University New York Presbyterian Hospital