Julie Gessin, RPA-C is a licensed and certified Physician Assistant at Schweiger Dermatology Group.
She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, the New York Society of Dermatology PA’s, and the American Association of Surgical Physician Assistants. She received her Physician Assistant degree, with a surgical specialization and focus in dermatology, from Weill Cornell Medical College. She graduated as a member of the Pi Alpha Honor Society. Julie then completed her Physician Assistant training at several Manhattan hospitals including the New York Presbyterian Hospital and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan with a B.A. in Psychology and a Pre-Medical focus.
Meet Julie Gessin, PA-C
- General & Cosmetic Dermatology
- Acne Scars
- Laser Therapy
- Cornell University: MBA
- Cornell Johnson Graduate School of Management: MSHP
- Undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan
- Medical training at Weill Cornell Medical Center (Pi Alpha Honor Society)
- Training at several Manhattan hospitals including the New York Presbyterian Hospital and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center