Kimberly McCosker, PA-C
Kimberly McCosker, PA-C is a licensed and nationally certified physician assistant with the Schweiger Dermatology Group.
Kimberly graduated magna cum laude from Stony Brook University where she earned her Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Care. She worked at NYU Langone Medical Center in neonatal and adult ICU’s before pursuing her graduate degree. Furthering her medical education, Kimberly earned a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Stony Brook University. She then completed a dermatology fellowship at Schweiger Dermatology Group, where she trained alongside top dermatology providers in medical, cosmetic and surgical dermatology. Her extensive education makes her a highly dependable and effective healthcare provider. Kimberly prides herself in a patient centered approach and attention to detail in order to provide top quality patient care.
- Certified Physician Assistant, NCCPA
- Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery Physician Assistant, Stony Brook Medicine
- Completed Advanced Practice Provider Fellowship Program, Schweiger Dermatology Group
- Additional elective surgical dermatology focused training
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Member of the National Psoriasis Foundation
- Medical Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology, Surgical Dermatology
- B.S. in Health Sciences, Concentration in Public Health, Stony Brook University
- B.S. in Respiratory Care, Stony Brook University
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies, Stony Brook University