Lisa G. Hochman, M.D.
Dr. Lisa G. Hochman is a board-certified dermatologist at Schweiger Dermatology Group.
Originally from New Jersey, Dr. Hochman is a graduate of Lehigh University (1983) in Bethlehem, PA, and the University of Medicine and Dentistry (1987) in Newark, New Jersey. After medical school, Dr. Hochman completed a residency in internal medicine, including a year as chief resident at St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey. Following a fellowship in Dermatology Research at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in New York City, Dr. Hochman completed residency training in Dermatology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (1995) in Philadelphia, PA, where she was also chief resident. Dr. Hochman has been featured locally in the Morris County Daily Record discussing treatment options for acne. Dr. Hochman is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, and a member of the Medical Society of New Jersey and the Morris County Medical Society. She served as the President of The Dermatological Society of New Jersey, North Central division from 2008 through 2010. Dr. Hochman is on staff at Morristown Medical Center.
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Practicing dermatologist for 20+ years
- On staff at Morristown Medical Center
- Adult and pediatric general dermatology
- Patch testing for skin allergies
- Skin cancer screenings
- Skin cancer surgery
- Graduate of Lehigh University (1983) in Bethlehem, PA, and Rutgers New Jersey Medical School (1987) in Newark, NJ
- Fellowship in Dermatology Research at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in New York City
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the Medical Society of New Jersey and the Morris County Medical Society
- Past president of Dermatological Society of New Jersey- north central division
- NJ Top Doc since 2011