Marla Diakow, M.D.
Dr. Marla Diakow is a dermatologist at Schweiger Dermatology Group with a focus in medical and cosmetic dermatology, treating both adults and pediatric patients.
She received her Bachelor of Science in biology from Cornell University. She attended medical school at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn where she graduated cum laude. She completed two years of training in internal medicine at NYU Medical Center and completed her dermatology residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. Dr. Diakow has been published in several medical journals, and is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, and the American Medical Association.
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Published in several Medical Journals
- Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Treats both Adults and Pediatric patients
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from Cornell University
- Graduated Cum Laude from SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn
- Two years of training in Internal Medicine at NYU Medical Center
- Dermatology Residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center