Rachel S. Altman, M.D. is a board certified dermatologist practicing both cosmetic and general dermatology.
Dr. Altman attended University of Medicine and Dentistry New Jersey Medical School graduating among the top of her medical school class and being nominated into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. She then completed an internship at Saint Vincent Medical Center in New York City. Dr. Altman completed her dermatology residency training at RUSH University Medical center in Chicago where she was nominated chief resident. She has participated in both basic science and clinical research publishing numerous papers. During her consultations, Dr. Altman fully explains patients’ conditions guiding them to the appropriate treatments.
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Practicing dermatology for 13+ years
- Adult and Pediatric General Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Botox & Fillers
- Patch testing for allergies
- Skin cancer
- Attended University of Medicine and Dentistry New Jersey Medical School
- Internship at Saint Vincent Medical Center in New York City
- Dermatology Residency Training at RUSH University Medical center in Chicago