Susan Hirsch, PA-C
Susan Hirsch is a certified Physician Assistant, specializing in aesthetics and dermatology. Susan received her masters in Physician Assistant studies from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey at Rutgers University.
Susan provides a wide range of dermatologic care, such as skin cancer screenings and treatment, acne treatments, psoriasis and surgical excisions. She is experienced in advanced skin rejuvenation techniques, including Botox, Dysport, Radiesse, Juvederm, Restylane, chemical peels and light therapy. She also performs laser hair removal and sclerotherapy. Susan is a member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, the New York State Society of Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Physician Assistants. Susan is excited to be a part of the team at Schweiger Dermatology Group.
Meet Susan Hirsch, PA-C
- Certified Physician Assistant
- 12+ years experience in Dermatology
- General and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Botox and Fillers
- Laser therapy
- Graduated from Rutgers College with a B.S. in Biological Sciences
- Physician Assistant Master’s Degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/Rutgers University
- Clinical preceptor for the Wagner College Physician Assistant Program and Nurse Practitioner Program at NYU
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Physician Assistants