Yamini Sakunala, NP-C
Yamini is board-certified family nurse practitioner who provides dermatologic care to pediatric, adult and geriatric patients.
After completing her master’s degree in India, she worked as a registered nurse and clinical instructor in India. She then returned to the states to earn her family nurse practitioner certification. Prior to her career in Dermatology, Yamini was a registered nurse in the ortho/neuro unit at Monmouth Medical Center in New Jersey.
“I believe in comprehensive health care for all ages.”
- Board-Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (American Academy of Nurse Practitioners)
- Certified Medical-Surgical Registered Nurse (Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification Board)
- General Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Undergraduate Degree from KNL College of Nursing, India
- Graduate Degree from HYD College of Nursing, India
- Professional Memberships from American Nurses Association