Anita Fox, PA-C is a nationally certified physician assistant specializing in dermatology.
Her areas of expertise cover a range of both cosmetic and medical dermatologic issues, including photodynamic (PDT) therapy, digital mole mapping, surgical excision, Botox, chemical peels, laser treatment for psoriasis, and surgical excision of skin lesions. Anita received her degree in physician assistant studies from the St. Vincent’s Catholic Medical Center, Bayley-Seton campus in Staten Island, New York. Anita is a member of the New Jersey State Society of Physician Assistants, the Society of New Jersey Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
- Practicing for 11+ years
- NCCPA Certified Physician Assistant
- Medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic dermatology
- Botox and fillers
- Psoriasis treatment
- Contact allergy testing
- Fraxel laser treatment
- Physician Assistant degree from The College of Staten Island CUNY colleges of New York
- B.S. in Physician Assistant studies form St. Vincent’s Catholic Medical Centers of New York 2006 with a Magna Cum Laude honor
- B.A. in Philosophy 2003 from CUNY, CSI with a Magna Cum Laude honor
- Member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the New Jersey State Society of Physician Assistants