Ingrid P. Warmuth, MD, FAAD
As a board-certified dermatologist and MOHS Micrographic Surgeon, Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth, M.D., medical director of the Warmuth Institute of Dermatology, treats patients across the New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware region.
In addition to treating your skin conditions to ensure you maintain a healthy and vibrant complexion, Dr. Warmuth also offers cosmetic and laser dermatology treatments and services to her patients.
In her practice, Dr. Warmuth focuses on managing all of your skin, nail, and hair issues through education, diagnosis, and individualized treatment. She implements all the latest cosmetic treatments available and utilizes state-of-the-art lasers and products to assist you in enhancing your natural beauty.
Dr. Warmuth has been voted The Daily Journal’s Best of the Best Dermatologist 9 times, Suburban Family Magazine’s Best Dermatologist, South Jersey Magazine’s Top Female Doc and One of the Top Female Docs, and Inside Jersey’s Top Doc. In addition, she is an Elite Multi-Product Provider for Merz Aesthetics and a Gold Member of Allergan’s Brilliant Distinctions program.
- Certified by American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Society for Mohs Surgery
- Fellow, American Medical Association
- Fellow, American Society of Liposuction Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Member, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member, Skin Cancer Foundation
- Member, National Psoriasis Foundation
- Member, Women’s Dermatology Society
- General Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Skin Cancer Detection and Treatment
- CoolSculpting, VelaShape, UltraShape, Ultherapy, Thermiva
- Completed her Doctor of Medicine from University of Köln, Köln, Germany
- Completed Internship in Surgery from University Hospital of Köln, Köln, Germany
- Fellowship from Environmental Research Fellowship, New York-Presbyterian Medical Center, Columbia University, New York
- Internship in Internal Medicine from New York-Presbyterian Medical Center, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York
- Residency in Dermatology from New York-Presbyterian Medical Center, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York
- Post-Residency Training from American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Morristown, New Jersey