Noelle Ionadi is a certified physician assistant at Schweiger Dermatology Group.
Noelle graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a bachelor’s degree in kinesiology. From there, she earned her Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Columbia University. After practicing in the field of physical therapy for a few years, she realized her true passion for medicine and returned to graduate school to pursue a career as a physician assistant. She graduated with her master’s from Rutgers University Physician Assistant Program and began her career in dermatology with Schweiger Dermatology Group. She completed the dermatology fellowship program at Schweiger Dermatology Group where she underwent vigorous didactic and clinical training alongside renowned dermatologists. Noelle is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and is a member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
She sees patients of all ages for both medical and cosmetic concerns and is dedicated to providing compassionate quality care that is specific to each individual patient.
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Medical & Cosmetic Dermatology
- Graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology
- Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Columbia University
- Master’s from Rutgers University Physician Assistant Program