Laura DiMenna, NP-C
Laura DiMenna is a certified nurse practitioner at Schweiger Dermatology Group.
Laura completed her nursing degree at Rutgers University and earned her Master of Science Degree at Rowan University, where she specialized in family medicine. She has over seven years of experience in nursing, working at Cooper University Hospital and Pennsylvania Hospital. She became certified by the ANCC and is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
Laura successfully completed the Advanced Practice Provider fellowship program at Schweiger Dermatology Group, in which she worked closely with and studied under top dermatologists. Laura sees patients of all ages treating a wide variety of medical dermatological conditions, such as acne, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, rashes, hair loss, wound care and skin cancer. She also provides cosmetic services to manage fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and acne scarring.
Laura believes the best course of treatment is one customized to each patient’s needs. Laura enjoys educating her patients by discussing treatment options and by working with them to develop a care regimen that will provide optimal results.
- Over seven years of experience in nursing
- Certified by the ANCC
- Member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Completed Schweiger Dermatology Group’s Advanced Practice Provider Program
- Medical Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology
- Fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and acne scarring
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Rutgers University, Bachelor of Science in Biology from Rowan University
- Master of Science in Nursing from Rowan University