Shivani Thakker, PA-C is a certified physician’s assistant specializing in the field of medical and cosmetic dermatology. Shivani received her Physician Assistants degree from Touro College of Health Sciences in Bay Shore, New York.
Shivani has over 7 years of experience in dermatology and her areas of interest include acne, eczema, skin of color, skin cancer prevention, and developing personalized skin care regimens for patients. Shivani is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, New York State Society of Physician Assistants and the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
In her spare time, Shivani can be found with her husband and two daughters exploring New York City. She is dedicated to living a healthy lifestyle, which includes yoga, strength training, spinning and preparing nutritious meals.
Meet Shivani Thakker, PA-C
- Certified Physician Assistant
- 7 years experience as dermatology PA
- Medical dermatology with focus on skin cancer prevention
- Management experience and clinical operations of expanding department
- Clinical Trials
- General & Cosmetic Dermatology
- Focus on skin cancer prevention
- Skin of color
- PA degree from Touro College of Health Sciences
- ACLS/BLS certified