Hasnain, a certified physician assistant, has been practicing dermatology for over 15 years.
He deals with all aspects of medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology including diagnosing and treatment prevention, patient education/counseling, all techniques of biopsies, excisions of benign and malignant lesions, and chemical peels. Hasnain plays an active role in training new providers, which include medical doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
“I take pride in providing personalized dermatological care. I recognize that patients come first and education is paramount to obtaining positive results.”
- Certified Physician Assistant (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants)
- Physician Assistant Certificate (Bayley Seton Hospital, NY)
- All aspects of medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Diagnosing and treatment prevention
- Patient education/counseling
- All techniques of biopsies, excisions of benign and malignant lesions
- Chemical peels
- Undergraduate Degree from St. John’s University, NY
- Professional Memberships from American Academy of Physician Assistants and Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants