Shelby Graff, PA-C
Shelby Graff, PA-C is a Physician Assistant at Schweiger Dermatology Group.
Shelby completed her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Michigan and went on to earn her Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant studies at Salus University. Shelby completed the Schweiger Dermatology Group Advanced Practice Provider fellowship program training directly with Dr. Scott Gottlieb and gained firsthand experience in dermatology. Shelby is board certified by the NCCPA and is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants.
Shelby sees patients of all ages and treats a variety of dermatology conditions, such as skin cancer, acne, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, and hair loss. Shelby also provides cosmetic services to manage fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and acne scarring.
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
- Member of American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member of Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants
- Medical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Bachelor of Science from the University of Michigan
- Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant studies at Salus University
- Schweiger Dermatology Group fellowship program directly under the supervision of Dr. Scott Gottlieb