Yaroslav Yanishin is a certified Physician Assistant at Schweiger Dermatology Group who specializes in medical and cosmetic dermatology.
Yaroslav’s career in medicine first began when he graduated from Stony brook University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. After graduating in 2014, he began working as a medical assistant in a dermatology office. It was this experience that sparked his interest in dermatology. He went on to earn his master’s degree in Physician Assistant studies from the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia. He then completed the Advanced Practice Provider Fellowship program at Schweiger Dermatology Group. He gained firsthand experience in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology by training alongside top dermatologists in New York City and Long Island.
- Certified Physician Assistant, NCCPA
- Completed the Advanced Practice Provider fellowship program at Schweiger Dermatology Group
- Member of Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, American Acne and Rosacea Society, National Psoriasis Foundation
- Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Bachelor of Science in biology from Stony Brook University
- Masters in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia