Annie Mulvaney, PA-C
Annie Mulvaney, PA-C graduated from the University of North Carolina Wilmington with a Bachelor’s Degree in psychology and studio arts as well as a minor in chemistry.
From there, she went on to study at Touro University California, where she earned a Master’s Degree in physician assistant studies and a Master’s Degree in public health. Since graduating in 2009, Annie has been working in the field of dermatology and has gained extensive experience diagnosing and treating a wide range of dermatologic conditions including, but not limited to, acne, atopic dermatitis (eczema), psoriasis, vitiligo, rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis (dandruff), and skin cancer detection and treatment. In additional to general dermatology Annie also possesses a strong surgical skill set, with competency and expertise with regards to skin biopsies, surgical excisions, and advanced suture placement techniques. In addition to treating adults, Annie is experienced in pediatric dermatology and is happy to see children of all ages. Annie strives to make every encounter with her patients a pleasant, punctual, and worthwhile experience that will have a lasting impact on their overall skin health.
- General Dermatology
- Diagnosing and Treating Acne, Atopic dermatitis (eczema), Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Rosacea, Seborrheic dermatitis (dandruff)
- Skin Cancer Detection and treatment
- Strong Surgical Skill Set
- Skin Biopsies, Surgical Excisions, and Advanced Suture Placement techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Studio Arts from University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies and a Master’s Degree in Public Health from Touro University California