Rebecca Ohliger, NP
Rebecca Ohliger, NP is is a nurse practitioner at Schweiger Dermatology Group.
Becca attended Vanderbilt University, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in Medicine, Health, and Society in 2014 and a Master of Science in Nursing in 2017. Before joining Schweiger Dermatology Group, Becca spent three years as a Nurse Practitioner in primary care in the Philadelphia area, including two years in gynecology. She then completed Schweiger Dermatology’s Advanced Practice Provider Fellowship training program, where she trained alongside top dermatology providers to specialize in both medical and cosmetic dermatology. She is committed to partnering with patients to develop targeted treatment plans and provide comprehensive, high quality care.
She is certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. She is also a member of the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
- Three years as a Nurse Practitioner in primary care, including two years in gynecology
- Advanced Practice Provider fellowship program with Schweiger Dermatology
- Certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Member of the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Medical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Graduated from Vanderbilt University with a Bachelor of Arts in Medicine, Health, and Society
- Master of Science in Nursing from Vanderbilt University