Lewis Stolman, MD, FACP, FRCP(C)
Dr. Lewis Stolman is a Board-Certified Dermatologist who performs a wide variety of medical and cosmetic services.
Dr. Stolman received his medical degree from Queens College in Ontario, Canada. He completed a rotating internship at Toronto Western Hospital in Canada. He then went on to finish his training with two residencies in dermatology: at the New York University School of Medicine, where he also served as chief resident, and at MCMaster Medical School in Ontario, Canada.
Dr. Stolman detects and treats all conditions of the skin, hair, and nails, including skin cancer, psoriasis, acne, and eczema. He also performs cosmetic treatments including BOTOX® Cosmetic and dermal filler injections.
Dr. Stolman has been in practicing dermatology in Livingston since 1983.
- Board-Certified Dermatologist at Schweiger Dermatology Group.
- Been practicing dermatology in Livingston, New Jersey since 1983
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (Canada)
- Detects and treats all conditions of the skin, hair, and nails, including skin cancer, psoriasis, acne, and eczema
- Cosmetic treatments including BOTOX® Cosmetic and dermal filler injections.
- Medical degree from Queens University in Ontario, Canada
- Rotating internship at Toronto Western Hospital in Canada