Asma Ahmed, D.O.
Dr. Ahmed is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in general and cosmetic dermatology. She is a trusted and reputable dermatologist eagerly providing care for the South Jersey community.
She completed her dermatology residency as chief resident at St. John’s Episcopal Hospital in New York City. She is a Houston native who received a bachelor’s degree in biomedical sciences from Texas A&M University and attended medical school at Midwestern University in Chicago, IL, graduating at the top of her class. Before her dermatology residency, she also completed family medicine training and is board-certified in family practice. At DermOne, Dr. Ahmed’s patients see her for many reasons, including psoriasis, warts, skin cancers, acne and skin infections. Dr. Ahmed speaks both English and Urdu.
“I am sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient’s situation and adapt my consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns. I hope to provide high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.” – Dr. Asma Ahmed
- Board-Certified Dermatologist (American Board of Osteopathic Dermatology)
- Board-Certified Family Physician (American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians)
- General Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Psoriasis, warts, skin cancers, acne and skin infections
- Undergraduate Degree from Texas A&M University, TX
- Medical School at Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, IL
- Dermatology Residency from St. John’s Episcopal Hospital, NY
- Professional Memberships from American College of Osteopathic Dermatology,
American Academy of Dermatology,
New York State Osteopathic Medical Society,
American Osteopathic Association,
Sigma Sigma Phi, an Honorary Osteopathic Service Fraternity