Stephanie Marano, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC, CMSRN
Stephanie Marano MSN, APRN, FNP-BC, CMSRN is a board-certified and state licensed family nurse practitioner.
Ms. Marano graduated with honors from Temple University with a Bachelor’s of Science in nursing. After dedicating several years to caring for patients in the acute care setting, Stephanie returned to school with a desire to further her education.
Ms. Marano graduated with honors from Rutgers University with a Master’s of Science in nursing, family nurse practitioner track. She has been practicing dermatology exclusively since graduating.
Stephanie treats a variety of skin disorders and is trained to perform skin cancer screenings and biopsies as well as surgical procedures for benign lesions and skin cancers.
Ms. Marano is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
- Board Certified and State Licensed
- Member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Skin Disorders
- Skin Cancer Screenings and Biopsies
- Surgical Procedures for Benign Lesions and Skin Cancers
- Bachelor’s of Science in nursing from Temple University
- Master’s of Science in nursing from Rutgers University