Sari Katz, PA-C
Sari Katz is an established Physician Assistant at Schweiger Dermatology Group in the fields of dermatology and plastic surgery.
She graduated from Binghamton University with Summa Cum Laude honors, completing the pre-medical track and a Bachelor’s Degree in psychology. She earned her master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies at Pace University’s Physician Assistant Program in Manhattan. She rotated through multiple New York hospitals and medical practices and completed her elective rotation in Plastic Surgery at Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital, assisting in both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
Sari has extensive training in both medical and cosmetic dermatology. She treats many dermatological conditions including acne, eczema, psoriasis, and complex rashes, and performs lesion removals and skin cancer screenings. She has advanced training with injectables, including Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Voluma, Belotero, Restylane, and Juvederm, specializing in lip augmentation. She is also experienced in chemical peel, microneedling and laser treatments for acne scars, brown spots, spider veins, and skin tightening. Sari’s reputation is not only defined by her fine work but also by her dedication and compassion to her patients.
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Plastic surgery and dermatology private practice
- General and cosmetic dermatology
- Botox and Fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Laser therapy
- Surgical excisions
- Graduated from Binghamton University with Summa Cum Laude honors, completing the pre-medical track and a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
- Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Lenox Hill Hospital/ Pace University’s Physician Assistant Program
- Trained at multiple New York hospitals and medical practices, including Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital for a rotation in Plastic Surgery
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Member of the New York State Society of Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Physician Assistants