Iris Dubetsky-Hatziminas, PA-C
Iris Dubetsky-Hatziminas, PA-C is a nationally board-certified physician assistant who has specialized in dermatology since 1997.
She is a graduate of St. John’s University and Catholic Medical Center with a degree in biological sciences. She is highly skilled and trained in treating all ages and skin types with skin conditions ranging from acne, rosacea, psoriasis and skin cancer. Iris is Allergan trained and certified in all cosmetic injectables, such as Botox and fillers. Iris is a member of American Academy of Dermatology Physician Assistants. Iris believes in treating all patients like family.
- Board-Certified Physician Assistant
- Member of American Academy of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- General Dermatology
- Acne, Rosacea, Psoriasis
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic injectables, such as Botox and fillers
- Graduate of St. John’s University and Catholic Medical Center
- Allergan trained and Certified in all cosmetic injectables